It helps prevent evaporator freeze-ups, liquid-slugged compressors, low pressure cutouts, and overshoots common with on/off and pressure-switch controls.
What does LPCO stand for?
LPCO stands for Low Pressure Cutout (temperature control)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LPCO
We have 3 other meanings of LPCO in our Acronym Attic
- Leukocyte-Poor Cell Masses
- Linear Pulse-Code Modulation
- Lines Per Centimeter (halftone dot measurement unit for the printing industry)
- Low-Placed Conus Medullaris
- Licensed Professional Counselor of Mental Health
- La Paz Country Office
- Laboratory Policy Coordination Office
- Liberal Party of Canada (Ontario)
- Libertarian Party of Colorado (Centennial, CO)
- Long Prairie Chamber Orchestra (Long Prairie, MN)
- Linear Processing Complex Orthogonal Design
- Launcher Preparation Control Panel
- League of Permanent Cosmetic Professionals (trade association)
- League of Permanent Cosmetic Providers (est. 2012)
- Left-Sided Psychogenic Chest Pain (cardiology)
- Lightweight Phone Control Protocol
- Litres per Capita per Day (water usage)
- La Porte County Public Library (Indiana)
- La Porte Citizens for Public Safety (Indiana)
- Liberal Party of Canada in Québec