Atlas Copco can now outfit complete systems with both compressed air, low pressure air and vacuum.
What does LP AIR stand for?
LP AIR stands for Low Pressure Air
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Low Profile
- Low-Pass (filter, amplifier)
- Lower Order Path
- Lower Peninsula (of Michigan)
- Luff Perpendicular (sailing measurement)
- Lumbar Puncture
- Lunar Prospector (spacecraft)
- Lunatic Posse (Quake gaming clan)
- Lycée Professionnel (French: Professional School)
- Lyceum of the Philippines
- Liquid Propellant Injector/Combustor
- Louisiana Power & Light Co. (New Orleans, LA)
- Lubbock Power and Light
- Logistics Policies And Procedures
- Liaison Problem and Solution
- Lipoprotein (A)
- Legionella pneumophila Serogroup 1 (infection)
- Labor Processing - Client Interface
- Limited Purpose Cooperative Research and Development Agreement (US Navy)
- Linear Prediction-Based Decision-Feedback Detection
Samples in periodicals archive:
To keep visors operating smoothly, use a little low pressure air to blow away dirt, grit and sand.
Also tapped as CSeries suppliers are L-3 Aviation Recorders for the voice and flight data recording system; Liebherr-Aerospace Lindenberg for the complete landing gears system, Magnaghi & Salver for the composite inboard/outboard flaps, spoilers and main landing gear doors; Panasonic Avionics for the cabin management and passenger address system; Parker Air & Fuel Division for the fuel tank inerting system; Senior Aerospace BWT of Manchester for the low pressure air distribution systems; and Senior Aerospace SSP of California for the high pressure bleed air and ram air ducting systems.
The problem was rectified by improvements to the low pressure air system that ensure continuous purging of the soot blower lances to keep the flue gases out.
To fill this low pressure air rises increasingly quickly, drawing more warm air off the sea and sucking down cooler, drier air from above.
Pertinent Data: The 782RA uses low volume, low pressure air and a rotating air cap to achieve 360-degree coverage while avoiding mist or overspray.
This light, transparent, flexible film forms triple-membrane cushions which are kept inflated by a constant low pressure air supply.