What does LPAM stand for?
LPAM stands for Low Powered AM (radio license, UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Library Planning and Action Initiative (various locations)
- Logic Programming and Artificial Intelligence Research Group (Catholic University of Leuven; Belgium)
- Low Pathogenic Avian Influenza
- Leading Products Association of Japan
- Law Practice of Abraham Lincoln (search engine)
- Left Posterior Axillary Line
- Left Pulmonary Artery Ligation (physiology)
- Large Pressure Amplitude and Low Frequency
- Link Pack Area Library
- Literacy Practices of Adult Learners Study
- Local Physical Activity and Nutrition Coalition (Division of Public Health; North Carolina)
- Local Area Network Party Association of New England
- Latino Psychological Association of New Jersey
- La Posta Astrogeophysical Observatory
- Laboratory for Particle Accelerator Physics (Switzerland)
- Leadership Program for Aspiring Principals
- Left Pulmonary Arterial Pressure
- Lifetime Physical Activity Program (est. 1912; Rice University; Houston, TX)
- Lymphocyte Phosphatase Associated Phosphoprotein (biochemistry)
- Laguna Plein Air Painters Association, Inc.