The Low Power Radio Coalition sponsored a press event regarding the FCC's Low Power Radio initiative.
What does LPRC stand for?
LPRC stands for Low Power Radio Coalition
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LPRC
We have 16 other meanings of LPRC in our Acronym Attic
- Livestock Price Reinsurance Agreement
- Low Power Radio Association
- Large Power Retail Access Service (Cloverland Electric Co-Operative; Michigan)
- Lawyers Professional Responsibility
- Laboratory Process Review Committee
- Language Policy Research Center (Israel)
- Large Pelagics Research Center (est. 2003; various organizations)
- Liberian Petroleum Refining Corporation (Liberia)
- Libertarian Party Radical Caucus (political party)
- Living Positive Resource Centre (British Columbia, Canada)
- Long Point Region Conservation Authority (Canada)
- Lower Platte River Corridor Alliance (Lincoln, NE)
- Laryngo-Pharyngeal Reflux Disease (laryngology)
- Lawrence Parks and Recreation Department (Lawrence, KS)
- Low Path Remote Defect Indication Errored Connectivity (Agilent)
- Low Path Remote Defect Indication Errored Path (Wandel Golterman)
- Low Path Remote Defect Indication Errored Server (Wandel Golterman)
- Laboratory of Polymer Reaction Engineering (Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece)
- Liquid Propellant Rocket Engine
- Low Path Remote Error Indication (Agilent)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The task now is to get as many new stations licensed as possible," says Michael Bracy of the Low Power Radio Coalition, a pro-micro lobby.