amp;#8221; The new A and D style water tube boilers come complete with manufacturer's standard boiler trim, low NOx burner, forced draft fan and motor, burner management/combustion controls, structural steel, ductwork and operation and maintenance manuals.
What does LNB stand for?
LNB stands for Low NOx Burner
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LNB
We have 28 other meanings of LNB in our Acronym Attic
- Loring Nicollet Alternative School (Minneapolis, MN)
- Let's Not and Say We Did
- National Admissions Test for Law (UK)
- Lateral Navigation
- Laredo National Bank (Texas)
- Line Number Block
- Linear Noise Block
- Liquid Nitrogen Bomb
- Low Noise Block
- Low Noise Block downconverter (satellite television)
- Lubbock National Bank (Texas)
- Liberian National Bar Association
- Low Noise Broadband Amplifier (telecommunications)
- Lower Neuse Basin Association (Apex, NC)
- Low-Noise Block Converter (antenna)
- Lightweight Nuclear, Biological, and Chemical Reconnaissance System
- Low Noise Block Downconverter
- Low Noise Block Converter-Feeds
- Low Noise Block downconverter Feedhorn (satellite television)
- Low Noise Blockdown Feedhorn (dish antenna)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cleaver-Brooks has developed the environmental benefits of ULNOx technology by combining boilers, controls and low NOx burners with an integral front head design that also acts as the air supply plenum for combustion.
Two low-cost methods are low NOx burners (staging combustion from a conventional burner that can control 50% of the emissions) and regenerative burners (preheating of combustion air that can control 60%--and achieve 40% in fuel savings).
CCA's products and services relating to combustion optimization and emissions reduction technologies including low NOx burner upgrades, staged combustion, and post combustion pollutant control will be featured and discussed.