The vitreous infusion consisted of 250 g/ml of 5-fluorouracil (FFU) and 1 lU/ml of low molecular weight heparin (LMWH).
What does LMWH stand for?
LMWH stands for Low Molecular Weight Heparin
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of LMWH in our Acronym Attic
- Labour Movement Work Experience Program (Australia)
- Lake Michigan Watershed Ecosystem Partnership (Illinois)
- Low Molecular Weight Fraction
- Lake Michigan Water Filtration Plant
- Labour Market Working Group (Economic Policy Committee; EU)
- Logistics Management Working Group
- Low Maternal Weight Gain (pregnancy health)
- Low Molecular Weight Gelator (chemistry)
- Low Molecular Weight Glutenin (gene)
- Low Molecular Weight Glutenin Subunits
- Low Molecular Weight Hyaluronic Acid Formulation
- Low Molecular Weight Heparin Fractions
- Low-Molecular-Weight Heparin Standard
- Low Molecular Weight Inhibitor
- Low-Molecular-Weight Iron
- Low Molecular Weight Keratin
- Low-Molecular-Weight Kininogen
- Living Maintenance Wage Loss (temporary disability or unemployment; Ohio)
- Low Molecular Weight Liquid-Crystalline
- Lancashire Municipal Waste Management Strategy (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The use of low molecular weight heparins for the prevention of postoperative venous thromboembolism in general surgery.
Comparison of subcutaneous unfractionated heparin with a low molecular weight heparin (Fragmin) in patients with venous thromboembolism and contraindications to coumarin.