What does LMCS stand for?
LMCS stands for Low Molecular Weight Chitosan (chemistry)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LMCS
We have 46 other meanings of LMCS in our Acronym Attic
- Liver Metastases from Colorectal Cancer
- Latex Modified Cationic Rapid Setting (in emulsified asphalt)
- Lake Michigan Carferry Service, Inc.
- Lead Member for Children's Services (UK)
- Light Modular Causeway System
- Livingston Manor Central School (New York)
- Loan Management and Control System
- Local Multipoint Communication Systems
- Lockheed Martin Control Systems
- London Market Claims Services (UK)
- Labor-Management Construction Safety Alliance, Inc.
- Lower Mainland Coalition for Social Justice (Canada)
- Lockheed Martin Commercial Space Systems
- Labor Management Cooperative Trust
- Lake Michigan Circle Tour (scenic road system; various locations)
- Laparoscopic Microwave Coagulation Therapy (cancer treatment)
- Licenced Motor Car Trader (Australia)
- Ligand-to-Metal Charge Transfer
- Lockheed Martin Coherent Technologies (Louisville, CO; Lockheed Martin Corp.)
- London Marathon Charitable Trust