Statistics Canada's Low Income Measure is based on household income and number of people in the household.
What does LIM stand for?
LIM stands for Low Income Measure (Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LIM
We have 87 other meanings of LIM in our Acronym Attic
- Liquid Injection Molding
- Live Improvised Music (record label)
- Load Information Manager (distributed computing)
- Logical Information Machines (Chicago, IL)
- Logical Information Model (computing)
- Logistics Information Management
- Logistics Inventory Management
- Losing Inventory Manager
- Lossy Inhomogeneous Medium
- Lower Intake Manifold
- Lotus/Intel/Microsoft Expanded Memory Specification
- Lotus Intel Microsoft - Expanded Memory Specification
- Lens Intrinsic Membrane Protein 2, 19kDa
- Landsat Image Mosaic of Antarctica (various organizations)
- Langkawi International Maritime Aerospace (Expo)
- Laser Induced Mass Analysis
- Left Internal Mammary Artery
- Licensing Industry Manufacturer's Association
- Light Mobility Aircraft (US Air Force)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Statistics Canada routinely produces two "low income" or "poverty" measures, the LICO and the Low Income Measure (LIM), based on somewhat different poverty concepts.
Low income cut-offs for 2008 and low income measures for 2007.