Low heart rate variability is also associated with difficulty handling stress and less emotional control.
What does LHRV stand for?
LHRV stands for Low Heart Rate Variability
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Lactogenic Hormone-Responsive Region
- Light Horse Reserve Regiment (Australia)
- Lateral Hypothalamic Recovery Syndrome (physiological psychology)
- Launch, Handling, and Recovery System (US Navy)
- Life History Recorder System
- Linear Highway Referencing System (Canada)
- Loris Hotel Reservation System (software)
- Lower Hunter Regional Strategy (Australia)
- Leucocyte Histamine Release Test
- Library History Round Table (American Library Association)
- Lake Highlands Republican Women (est. 1980; Dallas, TX)
- HEMTT Load Handling System
- La Grange High School (La Grange, Texas)
- Labrador Heritage Society (est.1976; Canada)
- Ladywood High School (Livonia, MI)
- Lafayette High School
- Lahainaluna High School (Maui, Hawaii)
- Lake Hospital System (Ohio)
- Lakeland High School
- Lakeridge High School (Lake Oswego, OR)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Low heart rate variability is significantly associated with an increased risk of death in depressed versus nondepressed patients after an acute myocardial infarction, Robert M.