00 Hardcover ACS symposium series; 998 QC794 Editors Marwan, a chemist based in Germany, and California-based Krivit (editor, New Energy Times) begin with an introduction to the terminology and a history of this controversial field, which they state was labelled erroneously as "cold fusion" when introduced in 1989, but is more accurately identified as low energy nuclear reactions (LENR), in the field of condensed matter nuclear science.
What does LENR stand for?
LENR stands for Low Energy Nuclear Reactions
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Left Engine
- Length Overall
- Length at Perpendiculars
- Length at Waterline
- Lesser Nighthawk (bird species Chordeiles acutipennis)
- Louisiana Environmental News Network
- LAN Emulation Network-to-Network Interface
- Lyapunov Exponent of Noisy Nonlinear Systems
- Lake Engure Nature Park (Latvia)
- Low Energy Nuclear Physics (various organizations)
- Low-End Node Reduction Device (music)
- Lower Elkhorn Natural Resources District (Norfolk, NE)
- Large Energy National Shock Tunnel
- Large Enthalpy National Shock (facility)
- Large Extension Node Switch
- Laser-Engineered Net Shaping
- Law, Ethics and National Security (Duke University; North Carolina)
- Light Enhanced Naval Surveillance
- Local Exchange Navagation System
- Limited Enemy Situation Correlation Element
Samples in periodicals archive:
One other interesting approach is the research currently underway in low energy nuclear reactions.