com)-- TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Low Emission Vehicle market to grow at a CAGR of 30.
What does LEV stand for?
LEV stands for Low Emission Vehicle
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LEV
We have 34 other meanings of LEV in our Acronym Attic
- Land Expectation Value
- Laser Enhanced Viewer
- Law Enforcement Vehicle (USPIS)
- Lean Enterprise Value (various organizations)
- Leavenworth (Amtrak station code; Leavenworth, WA)
- Libreria Editrice Vaticana (Vatican publishing house)
- Light Electric Vehicle (transportation)
- Local Exhaust Ventilation (industrial hygiene)
- Longevity Escape Velocity (life extension)
- Law Enforcement and Emergency Services Video Association
- Law Enforcement Video Association
- Light Electric Vehicle Association (trade group)
- Lunar Extra Vehicular Activity (Apollo program)
- Lunar Extravehicular Visor Assembly (US NASA)
- Lift Every Voice and Sing (Hartford, Connecticut gospel festival and fair)
- Lake Elsinore Valley Chamber of Commerce (Lake Elsinore, CA)
- Left Ventricular and Diastolic Pressure (cardiology)
- Landsforeningen for Etterlatte Ved Selvmord (Norwegian: Norwegian Survivors of Suicide Victims; Norway)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com)-- TechNavio today launched its report, Global Low Emission Vehicle Market 2012-2016, based on an in-depth analysis covering the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions.
Toyota Prius The wheelbase on the 2004 Prius is stretched six inches from the 2000 original, but the car still achieves a combined miles-per-gallon rating in the mid 50s, while also accelerating as well as a late-model Toyota Canary and winning certification as a Super-Ultra Low Emission Vehicle (SULEV).