Dow Europe GmbH: March 1--60 [euro]/MT for all grades of low-density polyethylene resins and high-density polyethylene resins, Dowlex polyethylene resins, Attane ultra low density polyethylene copolymers, Elite enhanced polyethylene resins and Aspun fiber grade resins.
What does LDPE stand for?
LDPE stands for Low Density Polyethylene
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of LDPE
We have 1 other meaning of LDPE in our Acronym Attic
- Laser-Driven Plasma Antenna
- Left Descending Pulmonary Artery (cardiology)
- Liability for Defective Products Act
- Light Document Printing Architecture
- Lightweight Document Printing Application (Novell)
- Learning Disability Partnership Board (UK)
- Liberal Democratic Party of Belarus
- Low-Density Parity Check
- Low Density Parity Check Codes
- Liberaldemokratische Partei Deutschlands (Liberal Democratic Party of Germany; former GDR)
- Low-Density Polyethylene
- Cross-Linked, Low-Density Polyethylene (also seen as XLDPE)
- London Drug Policy Forum (UK)
- Louis Dreyfus Property Group
- Loyalist Decorative Painters Guild (Trenton, Ontario, Canada)
- Lead Director of Public Health (UK; National Health Service)
- Laser Doppler Perfusion Imaging
- Lighting Design Partnership International (UK)
- Load Pointer to Instruction
- Low Density Polyethylene Insulation (construction)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This will derive from comparatively weak growth in production for several polymers, such as low density polyethylene and polystyrene.
Low density polyethylene should remain the dominant film form, and the use of polypropylene and high density polyethylene film are anticipated to increase as well.
Low density polyethylene will remain the dominant film, although significantly better growth is anticipated for high density polyethylene and polypropylene.
NICOLE RAYMONDE DEMARQUETTE  In this work the surface tension of a polyethylene used in thermal coating, identified as a mixture of low density polyethylene (LDPE) and stearic acid, was measured as a function of temperature for temperatures ranging from 120[degrees]C to 150[degrees]C using a pendant drop apparatus.