Ó Why the SaharaÕs collection is the most notable is likely the product of low ceilings and an old garage that hasnÕt had a new coat of paint in some time, said Jenna Novotny, the propertyÕs marketing manager.
What does LOCIGS stand for?
LOCIGS stands for Low Ceilings (air traffic control)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Late-Onset Central Hypoventilation Syndrome
- Laboratory for Optical and Computational Instrumentation (Madison, WI)
- Laboratory of Cognitive Imaging (University of California, San Diego)
- Lake Ontario Coastal Initiative (Canada)
- Law & Order: Criminal Intent (TV show)
- List Of Cancelled Items
- Logistical Computing and Internetworking (University of Tennessee)
- Loss of Control In-Flight (aviation)
- Loss-Of-Coolant Incident
- Location Identifier
- Lake Orion Community Information Network (Michigan)
- Library of Congress Information System
- Logistic Command & Information Support
- Logistics Control and Information Support
- Logical Co-processing Kernel
- Lockheed Martin
- Lots of Copies Keep Stuff Safe (Stanford University)
- Live Oak County Library (George West, TX)
- Lack of Cohesion of Methods (software metrics)
- Law of Conservation of Matter (energy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The building's high-profile buyers (who signed on for the apartments sight unseen), have been complaining about "small windows, low ceilings, obstructed views, buckling floors, trashed carpets, glacially slow elevators, and frequent interruptions of running water," among many, many other things.
The company requested a loft-like, Chelsea gallery look for their office, but the existing space had very little natural light and low ceilings, making it difficult to achieve without major construction.
This often meant finding ways to work the new equipment around the low ceilings and concrete posts you find in older plants.
It was constructed as a replica of existing Hopi buildings, with thick walls of adobe and stone, rounded support timbers, and low ceilings that are crisscrossed with twigs.
In small rooms with low ceilings, that can make the room feel more airy.
The place we played had really low ceilings and I jumped up, hit my head and knocked myself unconscious.
Trompe L'Oiel murals making small rooms look larger and low ceilings appear taller The Arlington House, 1457 N.