It also links strategically to the Low Carbon Research Institute, the Centre for Research in the Built Environment, the School of Engineering Knowledge Transfer Centre and the Wales Low/Zero Carbon Hub.
What does LZC stand for?
LZC stands for Low/Zero Carbon
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LZC
We have 4 other meanings of LZC in our Acronym Attic
- Lake Zone Agricultural Research and Development Institute (Tanzania)
- Loser Zusammenschluss Aktiver Studierender (German: Loose Concentration of Active Students)
- Bulgaria Air (ICAO code)
- La-Z-Boy, Inc. (stock symbol)
- Landeszentralbank (German: German Bundesbank regional branch)
- Latvijas Zemes Banka (Latvian: Latvian Land Bank)
- Linienzugbeinflussung (cab signalling system of German, Austrian and Spanish high speed trains)
- Layered Zero Coding (digital video)
- Lazaro Cardenas, Michoacan, Mexico - Na (Airport Code)
- Leading Zero Count (binary data operations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Estimates based on work by the UK Zero Carbon Hub and Wales Low/Zero Carbon Hub suggest a typical private sector semi-detached house with mains gas will cost 9% more to build to these standards (excluding site works).
Heating, cooling, ventilation and lighting systems are then all addressed to see if they are being controlled properly and then finally the viability of any renewable or low/zero carbon technology.
Monmouth County Council (the hosts for this particular visit) is a leader in low/zero carbon design and construction because of its 10-year relationship with Willmott Dixon and Monmouthshire's Strategic Review of Education.
The organisation leading this challenge is the Low/Zero Carbon Hub Wales.