El Hadji has always been the kind of player opposition teams and supporters love to hate, a thorn in the side, and that's why we're delighted to now have him in our squad.
What does L2H stand for?
L2H stands for Love to Hate
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Lineage 2 - the Chaotic Chronicle (gaming)
- Layer 2 Control Protocol (computing)
- Lineage 2 Documentation Project
- Layer Two Forwarding
- Level 2 Forwarding (computing)
- Light-To-Frequency Converter (imaging, semiconductor industry)
- Lineage 2 French Fan Site
- Layer 2 Forwarding Protocol
- LDAP-to-Giritech G/On
- Learn to Google (Internet slang)
- LowID to HighID Automatic Callback (file sharing)
- Lads to Leaders and Leaderettes (Church of Christ youth program; est. 1968; various locations)
- LAN (Local Area Network)-to-LAN (Local Area Network; computer networking)
- Lawyer to Lawyer
- Learning to Learning
- Library to Library
- Like to Like (comparison)
- Local to Local
- Love to Laugh
- Learning to Laugh Again (support group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Scroll the cursor along the love line from love to hate to find out what people from around are loving and hating today.
The popular kids also love to hate Imogene, so the two new friends work to stay out of the way of the bullies.
95, ISBN 0-375-50569-5 Relative newcomer Travis Hunter has developed an uncanny knack for creating characters that readers immediately love to hate.
BORN TO FEAR From the stinging pain of horse fly encounters to our distaste for centipedes, cowbirds and sandburs, Janet Lembke explores the nature and myth of species we love to hate.