It's not natural to love your neighbor, said Freud.
What does LYN stand for?
LYN stands for Love Your Neighbor
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Love You More
- Love You Much
- Love Your Mind
- European Liberal Youth (Liberal and Radical Youth Movement of the European Community)
- Love You Mean It
- Love You More Than Air
- Love You More Than Life
- Love You More Than Tongue Can Tell
- Love You Miss You
- Love You, Miss You, Bye (Internet slang)
- Lancaster Youth Network of Churches (Pennsylvania)
- Launch Your Nursing Career
- Linking Youth and Communities
- Low-Yield Nuclear Explosive Research
- Central Florida Regional Transportation Authority
- Leeds Youth Opera (UK)
- Littleton Youth Orchestra (Littleton, CO)
- Louisville Youth Orchestra
- Lubavitch Youth Organization
- Lutheran Youth Organization (Chicago, IL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Taxes are very much based on the principles of solidarity, which is based on the commandment to love your neighbor," former Bishop Howard Tripp, chairman of the church's Committee for Public Life, told Reuters.
Jesus said: Love the Lord your God with your whole heart, your whole mind, and your whole soul; and love your neighbor as yourself.
19:18, often quoted as "You shall love your neighbor as yourself.