who is fixated on her Sunday School lesson that Jesus says to love your enemy .
What does LYE stand for?
LYE stands for Love Your Enemy
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of LYE
We have 1 other meaning of LYE in our Acronym Attic
- Little. Yellow. Different. (blog)
- Lydian (linguistics)
- LaBelle Youth Development Academy (Florida)
- Libros y Documentos Antiguos (Spanish: Ancient Books and Documents)
- Love Ya Dearly But Not Queerly
- Loving Your Disabled Child
- Loysville Youth Development Center (Loysville, PA)
- Ludus Youth Dance Company (UK)
- Love You Dearly, Not Queerly
- Leelanau Youth Ensemble (Michigan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Moreover, he urges Palestinians to remember the "difficult commandment, love your enemy.
On the other hand, reverently recalling Jesus' sacrificial death and his glorious resurrection--all for you and your equally unworthy neighbour--will make you more inclined to love your enemy and do good to those who hate you.