His voice shaking with emotion, he then says: "Don't ever forget I love you, I love you so much, I love you with all my heart and I was going to ask you, don't answer, obviously you can't answer, but will you marry me?
What does LYWAMH stand for?
LYWAMH stands for Love You with All My Heart
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Little Yosemite Valley (US NPS)
- Living Your Vision (life coaching)
- Lower Yakima Valley (Washington)
- Lutheran Youth of Victoria (Australia)
- League of Young Voters Education Fund
- League of Youth Voluntary Service (Belarus)
- Lower Yakima Valley Youth Soccer Association (Washington state)
- Lakeville Youth Wrestling Association (Lakeville, MN)
- Lama Yeshe Wisdom Archive
- Leigh Yawkey Woodson Art Museum (Wausau, WI)
- Let Your Walker Lean
- Lapin Yliopiston Ylioppilaskunta (Student Union of the University of Lapland; Finland)
- Balkan Bulgarian Airlines
- Labyrinth Zone (Sonic 1 level)
- Landing Zone
- Lazio (Italian region)
- Learning Zone (various organizations)
- Led Zeppelin (band)
- Lempel-Ziv (dictionary-based lossless data compression)
- Loading Zone (website)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Miss you and love you with all my heart Babs xxx MCELWEE Mac Still can't believe you have gone, you will never be forgotten.
If I could speak with my children right now," Susan Freer says, "I'd tell them, `Boys, I love you with all my heart and soul, and that will never change.