He is an alumnus of Louisiana Tech University and served for 21 years in the Army National Guard in North Carolina and Louisiana.
What does LA TECH stand for?
LA TECH stands for Louisiana Tech University
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Lower Alabama
- Lucas Arts
- Lumen Area
- Lupic Anticoagulant
- Lymphoma Association (UK)
- Los Alamos Aviation Gas Association
- Los Alamos Bus System
- Los Angeles Interagency Metropolitan Police Apprehension Crime Taskforce
- Latvian Soviet Socialist Republic
- Leather Archives & Museum
- Logistics, Armaments and Resources
- Los Angeles and Salt Lake Railroad (1905-1988)
- Lupus Anticoagulant Positive (medicine)
- One-Symbol Look-Ahead (encoder)
- Two-Symbol Look-Ahead (encoder)
- Los Alamos Conference
- Los Alamos Computer Code
- Los Alamos Controlled Publication
- Look-Ahead Earliest Deadline First
Samples in periodicals archive:
23,000 in academic grants are awarded to Louisiana Tech University and its College of Engineering and Science by ExxonMobil Corporation, as part of their nationwide Departmental Grants Program.
16 Municipal Forum Sponsors: Northeast Trenchless Association Inc (NTA), Trenchless Technology Center at Louisiana Tech University (TTC), and the US EPA Municipal Assistance Program Springfield Technical Community College-Scibelli Hall Springfield, MA Contact: Matt Timberlake E: matt@tedberrycompany.
Byline: ANI Washington, October 9 (ANI): Researchers at Louisiana Tech University in the US have come out with nanotechnology processes that can make the development of biofuels cost-effective and also easy on the environment.
Summary: TEHRAN (FNA)- James Palmer, associate professor of chemical engineering at Louisiana Tech University in collaboration with fellow professors Yuri Lvov, Dr.
Our researchers are involved in hurricane modeling and forecasting efforts as well as advancing biotechnology and other extensive high performance computation projects that are dependant on high bandwidth connections," said Les Guice, LONI management council chair and Louisiana Tech University vice president for research and development.
Louisiana held its state convention at Louisiana Tech University in Ruston on October 12-13, followed by the state MTNA competitions on October 14.
For instance, Difei Qi of Louisiana Tech University in Ruston and her colleagues mixed a conductive, photosensitive polymer known as MEH-PPV with lead selenide quantum dots.