The Louisiana Public Service Commission has resurrected a notion that was dispelled 20 years ago during those rancorous negotiations.
What does LPSC stand for?
LPSC stands for Louisiana Public Service Commission (Baton Rouge, LA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LPSC
We have 35 other meanings of LPSC in our Acronym Attic
- Lincoln Park Surgery Center
- Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre (India)
- Lively Park Swim Center (Springfield, OR)
- Liverpool Plains Shire Council (Australia)
- Logic Programming and Soft Computing
- London Practical Shooting Club
- Loretta Paganini School of Cooking (Chesterland, OH)
- Loring Park Shuffleboard Club
- Los Padres Ski Club
- Loss Prevention Subcommittee
- Love Peace Skeet Cheese
- Low Pressure Sand Casting
- Low Pressure Steam Chest
- Low-pressure Systems/Cyclonic circulation
- Lunar and Planetary Science Conference (League City, Texas)
- Local Public Safety Coordinating Council (Multnomah County, OR)
- Lake and Peninsula School District (King Salmon, AK)
- Lake Pewaukee Sanitary District (Pewaukee, WI)
- Large Power Systems Division (Caterpillar, Inc.)
- Lewis Palmer School District (El Paso County, Colorado)
Samples in periodicals archive:
An administrative law judge assigned to review the merger for the Louisiana Public Service Commission has issued a procedural schedule on that calls for hearings to begin in late October -- about the time the companies had expected to close the merger.