is director of the Health Systems Division at the Louisiana Public Health Institute.
What does LPHI stand for?
LPHI stands for Louisiana Public Health Institute
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LPHI
We have 5 other meanings of LPHI in our Acronym Attic
- Lymphocyte Predominant Hodgkin's Disease
- Laboratory for High Energy Physics (Switzerland)
- Language Policy for Higher Education (South Africa)
- Local Health Department Engineer
- London Postal History Group (UK)
- Laguna Properties Holdings, Inc. (Philippines)
- Lembaga Pengkajian Hukum Internasional
- Lender Placed Hazard Insurance (mortgages)
- Life Partners Holdings, Inc.
- Life Partners Holdings, Inc. (stock symbol)
- Low-Pressure High-Intensity
- Linkin Park Hong Kong
- Lymphocyte Predominant Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Little People Have More Recess (mnemonic for the 5 themes of Geography, Location, Place, Human Environment Interaction, Movement and Region)
- Lembaga Pembinaan Hukum Nasional (Indonesian: National Institute of Law; now National Board of Law; Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Liaison Public Health Nurse (California)
- Liverpool Public Health Observatory (University of Liverpool; UK)
- Low Pressure High Output (ultraviolet light disinfection system)
- Locking Proximal Humerus Plate
- Laparoscopic Paraesophageal Hernia Repair
Samples in periodicals archive:
He also had been director of policy and program development for the Louisiana Public Health Institute, a nonprofit public/private partnership.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] One organization that had for years been working to improve the health of New Orleanians is the Louisiana Public Health Institute, a not-for-profit public health institute established in 1997, whose mission is "to promote and improve health and quality of life in Louisiana through diverse public-private partnerships with government, foundations, community groups, academia and private businesses at the community, parish and state levels.