What does LOOP stand for?
LOOP stands for Louisiana Offshore Oil Port, Inc.
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LOOP
We have 21 other meanings of LOOP in our Acronym Attic
- Loyal Order of Moose
- Laughing Out of My Ass
- Lotus Owners Oftha North (Minnesota)
- Law of One Price (finance, economics)
- Leaders of Oak Park (Kansas City, MO)
- Life on Other Planets (Supergrass album)
- Lifeline of Ohio Organ Procurement Agency (Columbus, OH)
- Listed on Other Page (online marketplaces)
- Long-Range Open Ocean Patrol
- Loss Of Offsite Power
- Loop While Equal
- Language for Object-Oriented Petri Nets (computer programming)
- Loop While Not Equal
- Loop While Not Zero
- Learning, Observing and Outputting Protein Patterns (public domain package)
- LISP (List Processing) Object-Oriented Programming System (programming language)
- Loved Ones of Prisoners (ministry)
- Loop While Zero
- Laying On Of Stones (crystal healing)
- [not an acronym] refers to permission to arm and/or Fire; weapons loose, etc.