The seminar will educate district attorneys, IT staff and administrative staff on selecting a prosecutor case management system using the Louisiana District Attorneys Association experience with its case management system as an example.
What does LDAA stand for?
LDAA stands for Louisiana District Attorneys Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LDAA
We have 18 other meanings of LDAA in our Acronym Attic
- Lucknow Development Authority (India)
- Lutheran Deaconess Association
- Lyme Disease Association
- Learning Disabilities Association of California
- Learning Disabilities Association of Florida (also seen as LDAF; Winter Springs, FL)
- Learning Disabilities Association of Arkansas
- Line Dance Association of Australia
- Load Accumulator A
- Locally Developed Alternative Assessment
- Loss Delay Adjustment Algorithm
- Leuven Database of Ancient Books (University of Leuven; Leuven, Belgium)
- Lister Disciplinary Appeals Board (University of Alberta; Canada)
- Laboratoire de Découpage d'Assemblages Combustibles (French: Fuel Assembly Shearing Laboratory)
- Leader Development and Assessment Course
- Leadership Development and Assessment Course
- Learning Disabilities Association of Canada
- Letterman Digital Arts Center (San Francisco, CA)
- Line Describing A Cone (light exhibition)
- Logistics Data Analytics Center (US Army)
- Long Distance Access Charge (surcharge to recover the cost of connecting a long distance carrier to the local carrier)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This effort required courage and compromise among a large number of disparate groups and individuals, including the Louisiana District Attorneys Association, Louisiana Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Mothers Against Drunk Driving, Victims and Citizens Against Crime, drug court supporters, legislative leadership from both the Senate and the House, and leadership within DPS&C.