Main Street, formerly known as LA DOTD FCU serving employees of the Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development, lost $2 million in 2010 related to corporate costs, said Anderson.
What does LDOT stand for?
LDOT stands for Louisiana Department of Transportation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LDOT
- Last Day of Service
- Last Day of Shift
- Last Day of Support (software support)
- Local Density of State
- Logical Disk Operating System
- Lord's Day Observance Society (est. 1831)
- Louisville Deaf Oral School (Louisville, KY)
- Last Day of Term (Twitter hashtag)
- Last Day of Treatment
- Long-Term Domiciliary Oxygen Therapy
- Low-Dose Opiate Therapy
- lower disorder-to-order transition
- Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development
- Landowner Decision Organization Unit
- Low-Dose BZD (Benzodiazepine) Occasional Users
- Last Day of Work
- Linked Data on the Web
- Lorry Driver of the Year Association (UK)
- Laban ng Demokratikong Pilipino (Philippines political group)
- Label Distribution Protocol (IETF)
Samples in periodicals archive:
1 million in Federal funding to the Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development to continue the LA Swift program, which provides bus service from Baton Rouge to New Orleans for former residents of New Orleans who were displaced in 2005 after Hurricanes Katrina and Rita.
Following the exercise, with the advice of federal officials, Louisiana transferred the responsibility for emergency transportation from the National Guard to the Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development.
As a result of this success the Louisiana Department of Transportation now has a policy that considers historic trees and their preservation when embarking on projects.
The Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development issued an Environmental Policy, adopted in May 2000, which concerns the entire transportation network in the state, (view it at www.