The Center offers information and advice from the SBA, Loyola SBDC, JEDCO, Jefferson Parish Workforce Connections and the Louisiana Department of Labor (Chamber responded, 2005).
What does LDOL stand for?
LDOL stands for Louisiana Department of Labor
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LDOL
We have 1 other meaning of LDOL in our Acronym Attic
- Louisiana Division of the Arts
- Low-Dose Oral Administration
- Last Day of Classes
- Long Distance Operational Control (aviation)
- Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English
- Louisiana Department of Education (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Last Day on Hill (skiing)
- Last Days of Humanity (band)
- Local Department of Health
- Louisiana Department of Insurance
- Lyon District One Library (Allen, KS)
- Logical Domain (Sun virtualization technology)
- Lost Dungeons of Norrath (Everquest)
- Land Data Operational Product Evaluation
- Lateralis Dorsalis Nuclei Optici Principalis Thalami
- Load Dependence of Relaxation
- Last Date of Support (Cisco)
- Last Day of School
- Last Day of Service
- Last Day of Shift
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Louisiana Department of Labor has already received more than 224,000 Katrina-related claims and paid more than $134 million in unemployment insurance and assistance.
The program has a number of other partners as well, including Shell Oil, the Louisiana Retailers Association, the Louisiana Restaurant Association, Goodwill Industries, the Louisiana Department of Labor, the New Orleans Chamber of Commerce, New Orleans' Job 1 workforce-development program and the New Orleans East Foundation.