He joined the staff of the Louisiana Department of Insurance in 2001 as chief deputy commissioner.
What does LDOI stand for?
LDOI stands for Louisiana Department of Insurance
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- London Dog Owners Association (Ontario, Canada)
- Louisiana Division of the Arts
- Low-Dose Oral Administration
- Last Day of Classes
- Long Distance Operational Control (aviation)
- Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English
- Louisiana Department of Education (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Last Day on Hill (skiing)
- Last Days of Humanity (band)
- Local Department of Health
- Louisiana Department of Labor
- Lyon District One Library (Allen, KS)
- Logical Domain (Sun virtualization technology)
- Lost Dungeons of Norrath (Everquest)
- Land Data Operational Product Evaluation
- Lateralis Dorsalis Nuclei Optici Principalis Thalami
- Load Dependence of Relaxation
- Last Date of Support (Cisco)
- Last Day of School
- Last Day of Service
Samples in periodicals archive:
The irony in the Louisiana-based actions is that shortly after Hurricane Katrina, the Louisiana Department of Insurance enacted a rule requiring insurers to use Xactware software "or similar reputable sources" as a starting point in mediating adjustment disputes.
is certified by the Arkansas Department of Insurance and the Louisiana Department of Insurance.
The rest of the association's legislative juggernaut included: * A Flex Band Rating System which allows insurers to file rate changes of up to 10% on a 30-day, file-and-use basis with the Louisiana Department of Insurance.