The Louisiana Healthcare Redesign Collaborative, chaired by Louisiana Department of Health and Hospitals Secretary Fred Cerise, MD, MPH, plans to develop a blueprint for the redesign of the state's health care system through a proposal for a large-scale Medicaid waiver and Medicare demonstration program.
What does LDHH stand for?
LDHH stands for Louisiana Department of Health and Hospitals
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LDHH
We have 2 other meanings of LDHH in our Acronym Attic
- Lion Diversified Holdings Berhad (Malaysia)
- Lady Dunn Health Centre (Canada)
- Learning Differences Help Center (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Lipoatrophy with Diabetes, Hepatic Steatosis, Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy, and Leukomelanodermic Papules
- Low Density, High Demand
- Low Dose Heparin Dialysis (nephrology)
- Lymphocyte Depletion Hodgkin's Disease
- Long Distance High Five
- Liberty Diversified Holdings, Inc (Orange, CA)
- League for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (Nashville, TN)
- Learning Disability and Hearing Impairment
- Liberty Diversified Holdings, Inc. (Orange, CA)
- Low-Dosage Hydrate Inhibitor
- Lymphocyte-depleted Hodgkin’s lymphoma
- Lusaka District Health Management Team
- Leukocyte-Dependent Histamine Release
- Lake Dallas High School (Dallas, TX)
- Lead-Deadwood High School (Lead, SD)
- Lithgow District Historical Society (Australia)
- Long Distance High Speed (train travel; UK)