In addition to LMA, the awards program is co-sponsored by the Louisiana Department of Economic Development and the Louisiana Industrial Development Executives Association.
What does LDED stand for?
LDED stands for Louisiana Department of Economic Development
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- Long Drivers of Europe (golf)
- Long Duration Exposure
- Louisiana Department of Education (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Lourdes/Tarbes, France - Tarbes International (Airport Code)
- Lyonnaise des Eaux (France)
- Leadership Development and Excellence Committee (Project Management Institute)
- Leeds Development Education Centre (UK)
- Louis Dreyfus Energy Corp. (Wilton, CT)
- Low-Density Epidermal Cells
- Lunar Docking Events Controller (US NASA)
- Least Developed Economies Economic Development Act (Australia)
- Legal Defense and Education Fund
- Long Duration Exposure Facility
- Lancashire Development Education Group (now Lancashire Global Education Centre; UK)
- Liberal Democrat European Group (UK)
- Low-Dimensional Electron Gas (physics)
- Louis Dreyfus Energy Holdings, Ltd. (UK)
- Laboratorio de Estudios Interculturales (Spanish: Intercultural Studies Laboratory; University of Granada)
- Longman Dictionary of English Language and Culture
- Licensed Direct-Entry Midwife
Samples in periodicals archive:
That's according to Felipe Martinez, project manager at the Louisiana Department of Economic Development (DED), which has organized three trade missions to the island.
Co-sponsors: Caterpillar, Port of Corpus Christi, Valero Energy, Louisiana Department of Economic Development.