What does L&A stand for?
L&A stands for Louisiana & Arkansas (Railroad)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Low (transmissions)
- Low Risk
- Lumbar Vertebra (prefix, as in L-1, L-2)
- Luxembourg (ISO Country Identifier)
- Polymerase (virus protein identifier)
- US DoT tire speed rating (75 mph)
- Love & Kisses
- Licencé Ès Philosophie (French degree)
- Liquidated and Ascertained Damages (also seen as LAD; legal term)
- Labor & Benefits
- Lambert & Butler (cigarette brand)
- Large and Beautiful (German clothing brand name)
- Lawer and Bell Algorithm (reliability optimization)
- Ledged and Braced (wooden doors)
- Lynton and Barnstaple Railway Company Limited (England)
- Lewis & Clark College (Oregon)
- Licensing & Certification (various locations)
- Lewis & Clark Elementary School (Fargo, ND)