Development will start immediately and the building is expected to be delivered by 2015, according to Property Group Partners, an owner and developer formerly known as Louis Dreyfus Property Group.
What does LDPG stand for?
LDPG stands for Louis Dreyfus Property Group
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LDPG
We have 1 other meaning of LDPG in our Acronym Attic
- Lightweight Document Printing Application (Novell)
- Learning Disability Partnership Board (UK)
- Liberal Democratic Party of Belarus
- Low-Density Parity Check
- Low Density Parity Check Codes
- Liberaldemokratische Partei Deutschlands (Liberal Democratic Party of Germany; former GDR)
- Low Density Polyethylene
- Low-Density Polyethylene
- Cross-Linked, Low-Density Polyethylene (also seen as XLDPE)
- London Drug Policy Forum (UK)
- Loyalist Decorative Painters Guild (Trenton, Ontario, Canada)
- Lead Director of Public Health (UK; National Health Service)
- Laser Doppler Perfusion Imaging
- Lighting Design Partnership International (UK)
- Load Pointer to Instruction
- Low Density Polyethylene Insulation (construction)
- Lartu's Definitive Programming Language (computing)
- Linux Documentation Project License
- Logic, Domains, and Programming Languages (workshop)
- Laser Doppler Perfusion Measurements
Samples in periodicals archive:
The firm purchased the property in 2007 for $59 million, when it operated under the name Louis Dreyfus Property Group, city records show.
A leading representative of "Class A" urban retail property, he has represented Millennium Partners, Zeckendorf Development, Eastgate Realty, Louis Dreyfus Property Group, Broadway Partners and Las Vegas Sands Corp.