The loudspeaker membrane must have room to vibrate in order to maintain unimpaired enjoyment.
What does LS stand for?
LS stands for Loudspeaker
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of LS
We have 94 other meanings of LS in our Acronym Attic
- Long Story
- Long-Short (stock trading)
- Longitudinal Section (measure)
- Looksmart (web directory)
- Loop Sheet (Electrical schematic for an instrument)
- Loop Start (telecommunications)
- Los Santos (gaming fictional city, GTA: San Andreas)
- Lost in Space (Movie)
- Lost Saga (gaming)
- Lotus Script
Samples in periodicals archive:
95 Hardcover TK5983 Colloms (Colloms Electroacoustics, UK) presents a thoroughly revised edition of his guide to techniques in the design and specification of high quality loudspeakers and loudspeaker systems.