The loudspeaker membrane must have room to vibrate in order to maintain unimpaired enjoyment.
What does L/S stand for?
L/S stands for Loudspeaker
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of L/S
We have 94 other meanings of L/S in our Acronym Attic
- Loratadine/Pseudoephedrine (pain reliever)
- Lymph/Plasma Concentration
- Lactulose to Rhamnose (also seen as L-R)
- Launch and Recovery
- Licensed by Royalty (Japanese TV series)
- Life Raft
- Lecithin/Sphingomyelin (fetal lung surfectants)
- Litres per Second (air conditioning)
- Long/Short Equity (investment strategy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
95 Hardcover TK5983 Colloms (Colloms Electroacoustics, UK) presents a thoroughly revised edition of his guide to techniques in the design and specification of high quality loudspeakers and loudspeaker systems.