I cannot send you a birthday card or give you a big hug, but I can send you lots of kisses, each wrapped up with all my love.
What does LOK stand for?
LOK stands for Lots of Kisses
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of LOK
We have 21 other meanings of LOK in our Acronym Attic
- Lantern of Knowledge (school; UK)
- Legacy of Kain (game series)
- Legend of Korra (animation)
- Legend of Krystal (gaming)
- Legends of Karinth (gaming)
- Level of Knowledge
- Liga Ochrony Kraju (Polish)
- Lord Only Knows
- Lords of Knowledge (game)
- Lordz of Kaos
- Late Onset Krabbe Disease (neurophysiology)
- Legacy of Kain Defiance (gaming)
- Livets Ords Kristna Gymnasium (Sweden)
- Lesser Oracle Knowing Items (game)
- Lightframe Onsight Keyspecies Investigation (optical technology)
- Landelijke Organisatie Kant Kunst
- Late Onset Krabbe's Leukodystrophy
- Learner-Oriented Knowledge Management & KM-Oriented e-Learning
- Livets Ords Kristna Skola (Swedish: Word of Life Christian School; Uppsala, Sweden)
- Luchtmacht Officiers en Kader School (The Netherlands)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is very affectionate towards her, and gives lots of kisses and cuddles, but finds it hard sharing attention, especially when I am feeding her.
Byline: LINDSEY SAMPSON GREETING everyone she meets with a cuddle and lots of kisses, Summer Cattermole is a little ray of sunshine.
Whether you are going out or staying in, expect plenty of passion and lots of kisses.
The 73-year-old plays Paul's father in the film, who often gives his son lots of kisses.
She is well behaved, very friendly, loves to give lots of kisses and has been handled by children.
And it was left to proud parents David and Samantha to make the formal introductions - with lots of kisses and cuddles.
She said: "I'd love to have another little baby, I mean, Beau is just my life, he's my priority, he's just so wonderful and I get lots of kisses and cuddles and there's nothing quite like it".