COLLINS ELLEN August 21, 1922 (To a special Mum on her special day, with lots of love on your 90th Birthday.
What does LOLA stand for?
LOLA stands for Lots Of Love (and) Affection
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of LOLA
We have 19 other meanings of LOLA in our Acronym Attic
- Latino Organization for Liver Awareness
- Laugh Often, Love Always
- Laugh Out Loud Always
- Laughing Out Loud Again
- Law & Order: Los Angeles (TV series)
- Law of Leaky Abstractions (Joel Spolsky)
- Live Ordnance Loading Area
- Logic and Language (Symposium)
- Logistics On-Line Access
- Long Line Azimuth
- Lunar Observer Laser Altimeter
- Lunar Orbit and Landing Approach
- Lunar Orbiter Laser Altimeter (US NASA)
- Lust Often, Love Always
- Land of Love and Beauty
- Lots of Love and Hugs
- Laughing Out Loud And Holding My Sides While Crying
- Lots of Love and Kisses
- Loved Ones Left After Murder
- Laughing Out Loud and Rolling on the Floor
Samples in periodicals archive:
We miss you every day, lots of love always, Kathryn, Roger, Natalie, Anthony, James Katie and Isla xxxxxxx.
Occasionally he would sign them off 'lol', lots of love.
Lots of love to mum and dad and lots of love to the Coles family.
It was signed, 'To Dad and Jan with lots of love from Jo,' and Rowling had circled the edition number, remarking, '1st edition I got one
Mum and dad are thinking of you, take care, lots of love - from mum and dad - SAPS.
Babies who learn to breathe in this synchronous natural way learn that it is safe to breathe in deeply, and they grow up trusting that it is safe to drink in lots of breath, lots of love, lots of prosperity, abundance and all that nurtures them
Lots Of Love came from last to first to take Haydock's feature race, the pounds 20,000 Littlewoods Bet Direct Autumn Handicap, under a confident ride from Keith Dalgleish, who now needs one more winner to lose his claim.