What does LINX stand for?
LINX stands for Lotic Intersite Nitrogen Experiment (various organizations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LINX
We have 3 other meanings of LINX in our Acronym Attic
- Logical Inquiry and Update System (data management software)
- Linus Torvald's UNIX (flavor of UNIX for PCs)
- Linus's MINIX (MINIX was version UNIX which Linus Torvalds enhanced)
- Linux Is Not Unix
- Linux Is Not Windows
- Law Enforcement Information Exchange
- Learning, Involvement, Networking and Exchange (USAID; EU)
- Legal Information Network Exchange (Washington)
- Logistics Information Exchange
- London Internet Exchange