9781601630315 Unearthing ancient America; the lost sagas of conquerors, castaways, and scoundrels.
What does LS stand for?
LS stands for Lost Saga (gaming)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of LS
We have 94 other meanings of LS in our Acronym Attic
- Long Snapper (football)
- Long Spacer (NASA)
- Long Story
- Long-Short (stock trading)
- Longitudinal Section (measure)
- Looksmart (web directory)
- Loop Sheet (Electrical schematic for an instrument)
- Loop Start (telecommunications)
- Los Santos (gaming fictional city, GTA: San Andreas)
- Lost in Space (Movie)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Unearthing Ancient America: The Lost Sagas of Conquerors, Castaways, and Scoundrels" covers the history of the country before the Europeans ever set foot here .