17th Circuit, Broward County, Judge David Krathen division--Effective January 17, 2009, Judge Krathen issued an order requiring all mortgage foreclosure cases in his division complete a notarized form verifying, among other things, that the original note is filed or that a lost note affidavit is included and has been executed by an officer of the institution who has authority to bind the plaintiff.
What does LNA stand for?
LNA stands for Lost Note Affidavit
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LNA
We have 70 other meanings of LNA in our Acronym Attic
- Late Night Alumni (band)
- Launch Numerical Aperture
- Leading National Advertisers, Inc.
- Licensed Nursing Assistant
- Linolenic Acid
- Lion Nathan Australia (foods)
- Local National Actions
- Local Network Attachment
- Locked Nucleic Acid (Link Technologies Ltd.)
- Logistics Net Assessment
- Low-Noise Amplifier
- Anti-Latent Nuclear Antigen-1
- Leading National Advertisers-Publishers Information Bureau
- Latent Nuclear Antigen-1
- Large Neutral Amino Acids
- Lehigh Northampton Airport Authority (Allentown, PA)
- Large-Needle Aspiration Biopsy
- Larrakia Nation Aboriginal Corporation (Coconut Grove, Northern Territory, Australia)
- Lemp Neighborhood Arts Center (St. Louis, MO)
- Leyden-Norwood Athletic Conference (Illinois)