Eliezer Sheinwald, Head of Modiin Hesder Yeshiva: upcoming deal shows leadership's loss of values.
What does LOV stand for?
LOV stands for Loss of Value
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LOV
We have 26 other meanings of LOV in our Acronym Attic
- Letter of Verification
- Leuvense Oldtimer Vrienden (Dutch: Leuven Oldtimer Friends; automobile club; Leuven, Belgium)
- Library of Virginia (Richmond, VA)
- Light-Oxygen-Voltage Sensing Domain (protein sensors)
- Limit of Validity (aviation)
- Line of Visibility
- Linked Open Vocabularies
- List of Values
- Living Our Values (various companies)
- Los Osos Valley (California)
- Loss of Vehicle (space travel)
- Love of Variety (consumerism)
- Lower Ottawa Valley (Canada)
- Monclova, Coahuila, Mexico - Monclova Airport (Airport Code)
- Locally Owned Value Added (agriculture)
- Longstanding Overt Ventriculomegaly in Adults
- Low-Vulnerability Ammunition
- Landelijke Organisatie Van Aspirant Huisartsen (Dutch: National Organization of Prospective General Practitioners)
- Life Options, Vocational and Resource Center (Lompoc, California)
- Little Okaw Valley Conference (Illinois)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The capital markets have been characterized by unrelenting volatility in recent years, resulting in a drastic loss of value for many companies as investors reassess their stock holdings.
Using regression analysis, the firm's consultants estimated from market data the annual rate of loss of value (called economic depreciation) of the original investment in a building.
In the case of an insurance product or annuity that involves an investment risk, there is investment risk associated with the product, including the possible loss of value 4.