It's fair to say that in recent years, with the loss of tracks such as Catford, Reading and Walthamstow, who all regularly staged hurdle contests (and all in the South too), that the number of jumpers has waned.
What does LOT stand for?
LOT stands for Loss Of Track
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LOT
We have 72 other meanings of LOT in our Acronym Attic
- Linear Override Tool (energy production)
- Linear Quantizer
- List of Tables
- Load Out Truss
- Local Office Team
- Local Office Training
- Lock on Target
- Lockout Trunk
- Lockport, Illinois (Airport Code)
- Look Over There
- Lotto-Adecho (Tour de France cycling sponsor)
- Low Observables Technology
- Lyric Opera Theatre (various locations)
- Polskie Linie Lotnicze (Polish Airlines)
- Level of Testing 0 (Built In Test)
- Level of Testing 1 (Organizational Level testing)
- Level of Testing 2 (Intermediate Level testing)
- Level of Testing 3 (Depot Level testing)
- Level of Testing 4 (Manufacturer Level testing)
- Leaders of Tomorrow Academy (Chesapeake, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Andrew Flynn , A loss of track form and then a bout of illness robbed former Holme Valley Wheeler Ed Clancy of his chance of a Games medal in Melbourne.
Loss of track converted the vehicle to a multiple wheel, electrically steered vehicle.
The damage, aside from a loss of track position, was not immediately obvious, but as the field embarked on the second circuit, it was.
How the trainers feel about loss of track Mark Johnston I would like it back.
The loss of track racing locally will be a blow but the news yesterday was that racing will take place at Waterford on Saturday, Monday, Tuesday and possibly Wednesday, while Thurles will be the venue on the Sunday night.