The intent of the reinsurance provided by the captive was to reinsure nearly 100% of all indemnity and allocated loss adjustment expense for the parent's risk, yet the captive contested the contract on the basis of ambiguous language.
What does LAE stand for?
LAE stands for Loss Adjustment Expense
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LAE
We have 55 other meanings of LAE in our Acronym Attic
- Level of Adversary Effort
- Licenciado En Administracion de Empresas (Mexico)
- Licensed Aircraft Engineer (aviation)
- Lightpath Add Edge
- Linear Alcohol Ethoxylate
- Liquid Apogee Engine
- Live Animal Export (Australia)
- Liver-Associated Enzyme
- Logistics Account Executive (various companies)
- Los Angeles Examiner (newspaper)
- LucasArts Entertainment Company
- Lutte Anti-Erosive (agriculture project)
- Lambert Azimuthal Equal-Area Projection (cartography)
- Latvian Adult Education Association
- Local Authorities Election Act (Canada)
- Louisiana Art Education Association
- Large-Area Electron Beam
- Liberal Arts and Education Building
- Liquid Amber Espresso Blend (coffee)
- Lisbon Aphasia Examination Battery
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, deficiencies in loss adjustment expenses will not be allowed to offset redundancies in unpaid losses.