He rallied again to be beaten less than a length and is in the notebook as one of the unluckiest losers of the year and a lump-on job next time out.
What does LOTY stand for?
LOTY stands for Losers of the Year (band)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of LOTY
- Languages of the World
- Leaders of the World (various organizations)
- Light of the World
- Link of the Week
- Logbook of the World (amateur radio)
- Looking out the Window (podcast)
- Lord of the Weed (Lord of the Rings parody)
- The Life of the World (Orthodox Christian blog)
- Light of the World Christian Center (Topeka, KS)
- Language of the Year
Samples in periodicals archive:
I'm printing the big winners and losers of the year in next week's Christmas special column.