What does LMCHD stand for?
LMCHD stands for Los Medanos Community Healthcare District (Pittsburg, California)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Lower Montane Coniferous Forest
- Lutheran Medical Center Foundation
- Laboratory for Molecular and Computational Genomics (University of Wisconsin-Madison)
- Lee Munder Capital Group (Boston, MA)
- Liverpool Materials Chemistry Group (University of Liverpool; UK)
- Low-Mass Cluster Galaxy (astronomy)
- Lipper Mid-Cap Growth Index
- Laboratory of Metallurgical Chemistry (Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Lausanne; Lausanne, Switzerland)
- Lake Merwin Campers Hideaway (Amboy, WA)
- Liaquat Medical College Hospital (Pakistan)
- Lancaster Mennonite Conference Historical Society (Pennsylvania)
- Lebanon Maternal and Child Health Survey
- Lemoore Middle College High School (California)
- Levine Middle College High School (North Carolina)
- Labor Management Cooperation Initiative (Hanover, MD)
- Labor Market and Career Information (Texas)
- Labor Markets Condition Index (Federal Reserve)
- Larden Muniak Consulting Inc. (Canada)
- Liberating Ministries for Christ International (Bedford, VA)
- Lockheed Martin Canada Inc.