``This is an incredibly exciting time in Los Angeles,'' said Michael Drennan, vice president of the Los Angeles and San Gabriel Rivers Watershed Council.
What does LASGRWC stand for?
LASGRWC stands for Los Angeles and San Gabriel Rivers Watershed Council (California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Local Authority Self Financed Expenditure (UK)
- Latin American Shadow Financial Regulatory Committee
- Los Angeles Science Fantasy Society
- Latex Allergy Support Group (UK)
- Latin American Solidarity Group
- Lincoln Asthma Swimming Group (UK)
- Linux Administrator's Security Guide
- Los Alamos Study Group (Albuquerque, NM)
- Los Angeles School of Gymnastics (Los Angeles, CA)
- Laparoscopic Adjustable Silicone Gastric Banding
- Laser Antitank Semi-Active Homing
- Layered Shortest-Path
- Legal Aid Society of Hawai (est. 1950)
- Legislative Action on Smoking and Health
- Lighter Aboard Ship
- Littoral Airborne Sensor Hyperspectral
- Logic and Search
- Los Angeles Swat Headset
- Loss Adjustment Standards Handbook (USDA)
- Layered Shortest-Path Transition-Oriented Routing
Samples in periodicals archive:
These organizations -- which include Heal the Bay, the California Water Impact Network, and the Los Angeles and San Gabriel Rivers Watershed Council -- will serve as a lasting testament to her.
5) --(BUSINESS WIRE) Broad-Based Watershed Council to Receive Community Partnering Program Grant to Continue Groundbreaking Research on Native Plants, Other Pressing River Issues WHAT: In a major campaign to restore Los Angeles County rivers, Metropolitan Water District presents $15,000 Community Partnering Program check to the Los Angeles and San Gabriel Rivers Watershed Council at the site of a successful program to restore natural landscape.