Clark who built the San Pedro, Los Angeles and Salt Lake Railroad that ran through Las Vegas.
What does LA&SL stand for?
LA&SL stands for Los Angeles and Salt Lake Railroad (1905-1988)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Lumen Area
- Lupic Anticoagulant
- Lymphoma Association (UK)
- Los Alamos Aviation Gas Association
- Los Alamos Bus System
- Los Angeles Interagency Metropolitan Police Apprehension Crime Taskforce
- Latvian Soviet Socialist Republic
- Louisiana Tech University
- Leather Archives & Museum
- Logistics, Armaments and Resources