He finished the last week in April with the Los Angeles Times Festival of Books, and sales are still going strong a month later.
What does LATFB stand for?
LATFB stands for Los Angeles Times Festival of Books
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Life At The Edge - Stresses and Thresholds (Bristish Antarctic Survey, Cambridge, UK)
- Learning and Teaching Enhancement Unit (University of Southampton; United Kingdom)
- Louisiana-Texas Shelf Circulation and Transport Process (MMS funded study)
- Land Acquisition Trust Fund
- Legal Advisory Task Force
- Local Authorities Trust Fund (Kenya)
- Local Authority Transfer Fund (est. 1999; Kenya)
- Logistics Automation Task Force (US DoD)
- Low Altitude Tactical Formation
- Louisiana Association Teachers of Family and Consumer Sciences
- Laboratory Animal Technologist
- Languages around the Globe (blog)
- Latgalian (linguistics)
- Louisiana Technology Group (New Orleans, LA)
- Lietuvos Autoriu Teisiu Gynimo Asociacijos (Lithuanian: Lithuanian Copyright Protection Association)
- Light Anti-Tank Guided Weapon
- Large Animal Teaching Hospital
- Liverpool Associates in Tropical Health (UK; est. 1986)
- Los Angeles Team Handball Club
- Lake Area Technical Institute (Watertown, SD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
M2 BEST BOOKS-(C)2000-2004 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD The ninth annual Los Angeles Times Festival of Books is set to take place on 24 and 25 April 2004 at UCLA in Los Angeles, California.
M2 BEST BOOKS-(C)2000-2004 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD Self publishing company AuthorHouse has announced that some of the Californian authors it has helped to get published will be appearing at the 2004 Los Angeles Times Festival of Books.
During The Los Angeles Times Festival of Books, Simmons remarked, "Wherever I talk to students, from grade school to college, when I ask the question, `Who writes poetry?
The awards will be the highlight of the ninth Los Angeles Times Festival of Books.