Franchising is the most important thing we've learned, and it can be applied to any business," Lapin said in a 1962 speech to the Los Angeles Society of Financial Analysts reports the Los Angeles Times.
What does LASFA stand for?
LASFA stands for Los Angeles Society of Financial Analysts (California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Louisiana State Employees Retirement System
- Latin American Social Enterprise Symposium (University of Michigan)
- Louisiana Automated Support Enforcement System
- Lafayette Arts and Science Foundation
- Lame Arse Second Finder (geocaching)
- Landsforeningen Af Statsaut. Fodterapeuter (Denmark)
- Landsforeningen Af Statsautoriserede Fodterapeuter (Danish: National Association of Certified Pedicurists; Albertslund, Denmark)
- Leukocyte Adherence Stimulation Factor (immunology)
- Lietuvos Automobiliu Sporto Federacija (Lithuanian: Lithuanian Automobile Sports Federation)
- Local Authorities Superannuation Fund (Zambian pension fund)
- Louisiana Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators
- Louisiana Student Financial Assistance Commission
- Local Authority Self Financed Expenditure (UK)
- Latin American Shadow Financial Regulatory Committee
- Los Angeles Science Fantasy Society
- Lagos State Government (Nigeria)
- Latex Allergy Support Group (UK)
- Latin American Solidarity Group
- Lincoln Asthma Swimming Group (UK)
- Linux Administrator's Security Guide