The research was part of the Los Angeles Latino Eye Study (LALES), which was supported by the National Eye Institute (NEI), part of the National Institutes of Health.
What does LALES stand for?
LALES stands for Los Angeles Latino Eye Study (California; National Eye Institute and the National Center on Minority Health and Health Disparities)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Local Air Logistic Coordinator
- Los Angeles Leather Coalition (California)
- Los Angeles League of Conservation Voters (California)
- Live and Let Die (1973 James Bond movie)
- Live and Let Die (song)
- Low Angle Low Drag
- Latin American Legal Defense and Education Fund
- Low-Altitude Long-Endurance (aircraft)
- Latin American Law and Economics Association (University of Toronto; Ontario, Canada)
- Latin American Law Enforcement Association (Salem, OR)
- Local Area Labour Force Survey (UK)
- Library of American Landscape History (Amherst, MA)
- Length of the Alignment (molecular biology term)
- Local Activation and Lateral Inhibition (mathematical biosciences)
- Laser Atomization/Laser Induced Fluorescence
- Los Angeles Latino International Film Festival (California)
- Louisiana Academic Library Information Network Consortium (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Let's All Love Lain (anime)
- Level Alarm Low Low (industrial control description)
- Live and Let Live