An online gallery of the prints is available on the company's Web site, original prints are available for purchase, and Volkswagen will match all proceeds, which will benefit the Fine Arts Work Center in Provincetown and the Los Angeles Gay and Lesbian Center.
What does LAGLC stand for?
LAGLC stands for Los Angeles Gay and Lesbian Center
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Los Angeles Greek Gay and Lesbian Association (California)
- Laboratory for Applied Geomatics and GIS Science (Ottawa, Ontario)
- Land Art Generator Initiative (est. 2010)
- Linolenic Acid Geometrical Isomers
- Latin American Group for Primary Immunodeficiencies
- Louisiana Government Information Network
- Lesbians, Gay Men, Bisexuals and Transgendered Individuals in Probation and Family Courts (Southport, Merseyside, UK; est. 1982)
- Lunds Akademiska Golfklubb - Kungsmarken (Swedish: Lund University Golf Club - Kungsmarken)
- Lyme Association of Greater Kansas City (Missouri)
- Lesbian and Gay Lawyers Association (UK)
- Los Angeles Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (Sherman Oaks, CA)
- Lesbian and Gay Liaison Officers
- Los Angeles Gay and Lesbian Scientists (California)
- Luis Antonio Gonzalez M. (corporate consultant; Mexico)
- Lesbian and Gay Newsmedia Archive (UK)
- Let's All Get Naked And Fly (polite form)
- Let's All Get Naked And Fornicate (polite form)
- Let's All Go North And Fish
- Love All Good Neighbors And Friends
- Lagrangian Global Optimizer
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tim Los Angeles Gay and Lesbian Center received two seven-figure contributions in 2003 and noted the infusion was critical due to the California budget crisis.
Indeed, Camp Real Girls has been so successful, it has inspired a kid-friendly spin-off: Camp Family, designed by Harmon, Greenspan, and the Los Angeles Gay and Lesbian Center for children and their gay- and lesbian-led families, is scheduled to debut April 23-25 of next year.
A California judge rules that the San Francisco AIDS Foundation and the Los Angeles Gay and Lesbian Center, non-profits that were former beneficiaries of the Pallotta TeamWorks--organized California AIDS Ride, can hold their own ride separate from Pallotta's for-profit ride.
In January, TeamWorks lost in its attempt to get a judge to block the Los Angeles Gay and Lesbian Center and the San Francisco AIDS Foundation from organizing a bikeathon that will compete with this year's California AIDS Ride.