As the Los Angeles Examiner reported on March 5, 1919: "His idea is to make a better car than he now turns out and to market it at a lower price, somewhere between $250.
What does LAE stand for?
LAE stands for Los Angeles Examiner (newspaper)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LAE
We have 55 other meanings of LAE in our Acronym Attic
- Lethal Attack of Emitters
- Level of Adversary Effort
- Licenciado En Administracion de Empresas (Mexico)
- Licensed Aircraft Engineer (aviation)
- Lightpath Add Edge
- Linear Alcohol Ethoxylate
- Liquid Apogee Engine
- Live Animal Export (Australia)
- Liver-Associated Enzyme
- Logistics Account Executive (various companies)
- Loss Adjustment Expense
- LucasArts Entertainment Company
- Lutte Anti-Erosive (agriculture project)
- Lambert Azimuthal Equal-Area Projection (cartography)
- Latvian Adult Education Association
- Local Authorities Election Act (Canada)
- Louisiana Art Education Association
- Large-Area Electron Beam
- Liberal Arts and Education Building
- Liquid Amber Espresso Blend (coffee)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Los Angeles Examiner took great pains to convince San Pedro saloon owners that they were not being targeted by the city of Los Angeles.