The Los Angeles Economic Development Corporation (LAEDC) has endorsed the show and Jack Kyser, chief economist will present the LAEDC's 2003-2004 Manufacturing Report at the event.
What does LAEDC stand for?
LAEDC stands for Los Angeles Economic Development Corporation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LAEDC
We have 1 other meaning of LAEDC in our Acronym Attic
- Leicester Adult Education College (Leicester, UK)
- Longmont Area Economic Council (Colorado)
- Los Angeles Electronic Club
- Los Angeles Ethics Commission (California)
- Lotus Authorized Education Center
- Los Angeles Epidemiologic Catchment Area (California)
- Louisiana Early Childhood Association
- Local Area Emergency Communications Committee (northwest USA)
- Local Aboriginal Education Consultative Groups (Australia)
- Latin American Economic Development Association (Camden, NJ)
- Louisiana Economic Development Council
- Left Atrial End-Diastolic Diameter
- Los Angeles Environmental Education Fair
- Landfill Air Emissions Estimation Model
- Latin American Educational Foundation
- Left Atrial Ejection Force
- Left Atrial Ejection Fraction
- Left Atrium Emptying Fraction
- Liberation of Achik Elite Force (est. 2005; India)
- Los Altos Educational Foundation (California)